is computer software for needlework designers who want to design cross stitch graphs using
an array of powerful editing features. With it you can create graphs from scratch and convert
scanned pictures or clipart with automatic color matching.
Home prints professional quality graphs in either
color or black and white using a TrueType font with symbols especially designed for
EasyGrapher Home sells for $99. Additional ordering
and price information is on the Ordering
For owners of EasyGrapher 97, click here to see a detailed list
of the enhancements in EasyGrapher Home and upgrade information.
In the interest of space, only the more important features
are listed. If you are looking for a particular feature not listed, first check
the EasyGrapher Professional page. If it isn't
there, you can email us about it or
download the demo and check the programs directly.
|Chart design features
- Design graphs in color directly on the screen.
- Graphs can have up to 108 symbols/colors of your choosing.
- Backstitch lines can be draw in 5 different line styles/colors with point-to-point line
- Choose symbols from a list of 174 symbols that are specially designed for needlework
- Graph size is virtually unlimited (500 by 500).
- Full, half, quarter stitches, and French knots are supported.
- Create graphs with both square and non-square grid sizes.
- The Sticky Lines feature can be used to quickly outline a figure.
- Font and Pattern libraries can be built and used in charting.
- Automatically chart typed in text with either a TrueType font or your
own designed Font Library.
- Customize the display to use colored symbols, colored blocks, colored stitches, or black
and white symbols.
- View lines as line styles or as colored, black, or white lines.
- The fabric/background color can be changed to any DMC or Anchor color.
- Display the graph in 9 different sizes on the screen.
- View a silhouette of the design in progress
- Automatically draw backstitch lines around symbols.
- Patterns (motifs) or whole graphs can be pasted directly from disk files.
- Supports true multi-level undo to erase mistakes.
- Cut, copy, paste, flip, delete, and rotate designs or parts of designs.
- Fill an irregular shaped area or a selected block with a color/symbol.
- Shrink or enlarge all or part of a chart.
- Flip Copy can quickly create a mirror-image copy of a chart.
- Prints beautiful, professional quality charts in black and white or color
in whatever size you want with 4 different grid styles, 6 different symbol styles, and 4
line style choices.
- Customize the printed chart with center line markers,
customizable title line, blank grid squares around the border, and page numbers.
- Print a shaded overlap for charts printed on multiple pages.
- Print only a selected area.
- Preview your chart on the screen before printing it.
- Convert 30 different types of graphic files into charts in whatever
size you want.
- Change the brightness, color saturation, contrast, and sharpness of
- Rotate and despeckle the image.
- Automatically match colors to DMC, Anchor, and Madeira color tables,
or create a custom color table for matching.
- Limit the number of colors in the converted chart.
- Control how color matching and reduction are done.
- Open up to 10 design windows at one time.
- DMC, Anchor, and Madeira floss colors are available and new colors can be added as they are released
or needed; custom colors can also be added.
- A PC with at least 512MB of RAM
- Windows XP, Vista, and 7
- a 450MHz Pentium II processor
- 32MB of disk space
- a mouse
- a CD-ROM drive
These are the minimum requirements. More memory and a faster processor, which
most computers have these days, are strongly
recommended, especially if you design large charts, plan to convert scanned
images, or use some other features.
||Get a demo from our Demos